I’m using creative cloud and my download stopped at 90% after about 3 hours of downloading. I would rather not stop and restart the download because i would not like to wait another 3 hours. Is there anywhere else i can trial the InDesign CC?
This is a problem many other users have reported over time, so we’ve compiled a list of the best solutions that you can use to get around this inconvenience.
How do I make sure Adobe Acrobat Reader fully installs?
1. Use a direct download client
- Open your browser
- Go to Adobe Acrobat Reader official Download page
- Press Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Locate the install kit you’ve just downloaded
- Launch it and follow the on-screen instructions
- Make sure no other programs are running in the background during the installation.
Issues with installing Adobe apps through the Creative Cloud are not uncommon, and if your Adobe Acrobat DC install is stuck, we suggest using the direct download link below.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Adobe Acrobat Reader is one of the best PDF viewers on the market, and it lets you easily view, annotate, and sign PDF views.
2. Run the setup file in Compatibility Mode
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader using the methods listed above
- Right-click on the install kit and select Properties
- In the new context menu, go to the Compatibility tab
- Check the box Run this program in compatibility mode for
- Choose an OS that is different from the one you are currently running
- Restart the PC
- Right-click on the Adobe Acrobat Reader’s icon, and select run as Administrator
3. Turn off any antivirus
Antivirus software and their respective firewalls have a tendency to block downloaded content through Creative Cloud.
In some instances, your antivirus can cause Adobe Acrobat Reader install stuck at 90 percent, and this is why it’s advised to disable it temporarily.
Since this process varies from one antivirus to another, please refer to your antivirus developer’s webpage for more info on the matter.
On the other hand, you could always go for an antivirus that proved itself time and time again to have minimum system interferences, such as BullGuard.
This product is rated as the best antivirus in the world, and it features all the typical tools you would expect, just that they all work at foolproof capacity.