More specifically, the app displays a Something went wrong
In this article, we explore the best solutions to help you resolve the Snapchat not working on Bluestacks error.
Why won’t Snapchat work on Bluestacks and how to fix it?
1. Try a different emulator
If you don’t want to waste any time troubleshooting the existing emulator, the quickest way is to change it.
Our recommendation is to go for a free and popular alternative instead. How about an Android emulator with over 100 million installs and 2 million daily active users?
Perhaps these numbers say enough, however, you should know that this software allows for easy and even multi-instance gameplay, using either the mouse, the keyboard, or the gamepad.
Some of the key features of this emulator are game optimization options, high FPS, multi-instance sync, and script addition to automatize game management.
Try a free, more stable Android emulator to enjoy a seamless Snapchat experience on your PC.
2. Change the Bluestacks or the Snapchat version
Install an older version of Bluestacks
- Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click OK to open Control Panel
- From the list of installed apps, select Bluestacks.
- Click on Uninstall. Confirm the action by clicking on Yes.
- Download the older version of Bluestacks.
- Run the installer and follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
The oops something went wrong Snapchat Bluestacks error might be due to Snapchat blocking the access of its app on anything other than smartphones.
This error seems to occur only on the newer Bluestacks 3 version. The simple workaround for this issue is to use the older version of Bluestacks.
Once installed, launch Bluestacks player and try reinstalling Snapchat. The app should work fine as it was working earlier.