How do I fix Bluetooth not working?
1. Set Bluetooth service startup type to Automatic
1. Press Windows Logo + R, type services.msc and press Enter.
2. Double click on Bluetooth Support Service.
3. Go to General Tab and change the startup type from Manual to Automatic.
4. Click on Log On Tab and mark on This Account.
5. Type your account name or browse to find your account name.
6. Now remove your both hidden password and a restart Windows 10.
2. Use DriverFix
Updating your drivers has never been easier than this, because DriverFix offers the security you need at optimum speed.
The first perk you’ll benefit from begins with the installation process when DriverFix scans your PC for missing or out-of-date programs. You’ll be able to see what drivers need to be updated in a detailed report.
With DriverFix you get over 18 million driver updates to choose from and download onto your PC to have it running like new again in no time. Also you don’t have to worry about missing any critical update thanks schedule manager feature that notifies on new updates.
Keep your PC up-to-date with this advanced software technology that will keep your device running smooth all the time!
3. Reinstall Bluetooth drivers
- Simply select your Bluetooth driver, then right-click on it and select Uninstall device.
- Go to Action and select Scan for hardware changes in order to reinstall the latest Bluetooth drivers.
Proceed with the reinstall of yourdrivers by going on the developer’s website. Leave your comment with the exact model if you need help.
If you don’t want to visit your manufacturer’s website to download the latest drivers, you can also launch Device Manager and uninstall the drivers from there.