Why is clownfish Voice Changer not working?
There can be various reasons to why Clownfish Voice Changer for Discord is most often related to outdated drivers.
After checking all the possible causes, in this article we will present you the exact steps you need to make in order to cover them all and fix the issue.
How can I fix the Clownfish Voice Changer for Discord?
1. Use a specialized software
Outdated drivers can easily cause Clownfish Voice Changer to stop working properly.
Although you can update the audio driver manually from the manufacturer website, specialized software like DriverFix can make this task simpler.
Some of the most common Windows errors and bugs are a result of old or incompatible drivers. The lack of an up-to-date system can lead to lag, system errors or even BSoDs.To avoid these types of problems, you can use an automatic tool that will find, download, and install the right driver version on your Windows PC in just a couple of clicks, and we strongly recommend DriverFix.Follow these easy steps to safely update your drivers:
- Download and install DriverFix.
- Launch the app.
- Wait for the software to detect all your faulty drivers.
- You will now be presented with a list of all the drivers that have issues, and you just need to select the ones you’d liked fixed.
- Wait for DriverFix to download and install the newest drivers.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Keep your Windows safe from any type of errors caused by corrupted drivers, by installing and using DriverFix today!
Disclaimer: this program needs to be upgraded from the free version in order to perform some specific actions.
2. Update Clownfish Voice Changer
- Open Run window by holding Windows +R.
- Type control in the window and then press Enter.
- Click on Uninstall a program under the Programs section.
- Find and right-click on the Clownfish Voice Changer from the list and click Uninstall.
- Go to the official website of Clownfish Voice Changer to download and install the latest Clownfish version.
- Restart your device and check if the app is working.
3. Update Discord
- Press Windows and R keyboard keys at the same time to launch Run.
- Enter this path command in Run’s text box:
- Click the OK button to open your Local folder.
- Click the Discord folder to open it.
- Then click Update.exe to update Discord.
Note: Another way to update Discord is by reinstalling the software with its latest version.
4. Install your microphone
- Run Clownfish and right-click on the Clownfish icon in the Taskbar.
- Next, click Setup and select the System integration option.
- Select the microphone which is working properly and click Install.
- Restart your computer and check the app.
We hope that one of the presented solutions in this article helped you solve the Clownfish Voice Changer not working.
Please share with us in the comments section below which solution worked best for you or if you have additional recommendations.