The full error reads:
Due to a recent web browser update, this browser is temporarily not supported. While we work on a fix, try another browser usually occurs if the cross-site tracking feature is disabled.
At times the error can also due to browser incompatibility, third-party software conflict, or corrupted cache.
Follow the steps in this quick troubleshooting guide to resolve the PS store browser not supported error on your smartphone and PC.
The PS Store browser not supported error usually occurs on the Safari browser. Accessing the PS Store page on a different browser like Opera seems to have resolved the issue.
Opera Browser comes with improved browsing and page loading speed due to built-in ad blockers. With plenty of privacy features, including free VPN, built-in tracker blockers, popular messenger support, and customization, Opera browser offers plenty of reasons to make a switch.
Avoid the Safari PS Store browser all together by making the switch to a great browser with loads of amazing features.
How do I fix the PS Store browser not supported error?
1. Disable Prevent Cross-Site Tracking
For Safari Browser on Mac
- Launch the Safari browser on your Mac.
- Click the Safari menu on the left of the menu and then click on Preferences.
- Open the Privacy tab.
- Uncheck the Prevent Cross-Site Tracking box to disable the feature.
- Close the Preferences window and relaunch the Safari browser.
- Open the PS Store page again and check if the browser not supported error is resolved.
For Safari on iPhone
- Open Settings and choose Safari under Privacy & Security section.
- Under the Privacy and Security section, locate the Prevent Cross-Site Tracking option.
- Uncheck the Cross-Site Tracking box to allow cross-site tracking.
- Once disabled, close Settings and relaunched the Safari browser.
- Access the PS Store web page and check if the error is resolved.
2. Clear browsing data and history
Safari for Mac