To fix the error, try updating the mouse driver to the latest version. If that does not work, downgrading to a previous version can help you resolve the problem.
In this article, we explore a few troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the G11-570HX mouse driver problem in Windows 10.
How do I fix the G11-570HX mouse drive problem in Windows 10?
1. Update drivers with DriverFix
DriverFix is a premium driver update utility that enables you to scan for missing and outdated mouse drivers and update them with one click. It offers a huge database of drivers to update all the peripherals and other components of your computer.
It is a standalone application with lightning-fast scanning. You can choose to update drivers manually one by one or all the drivers automatically at once. The built-in download manager shows the download progress of each file.
Additionally, it also comes with a Backup feature that backups and saves all your drivers to a compressed zip file. The schedule manager can perform automated schedule scan and update notification and backups.
Key features of DriverFix
- Enables you to download and install missing and outdated drivers.
- Access a huge database of over 18 million driver files available for download.
- Driver backup and schedule manager for automated driver scans and updates.
Resolve any network issues fast with this amazing driver updater.
2. Check for driver updates manually
- Open the A4Tech download page.
- Search for your mouse model number and click on your mouse model.
- Click the Download Driver button to download the driver.
- Run the installer and follow on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Restart your computer.
- Reconnect the mouse and check if Windows recognizes the mouse.
This Office Shuttle Software also comes with additional features to customize your mouse to assign shortcut keys to open programs, capture screenshot, etc.