How can I fix Instagram Something went wrong logging in error?
- Confirm if Instagram server is available
- Login through Facebook
- Use Windows 10 app to connect Facebook
- Temporarily disable your account
- Contact Instagram Help Center
- Uninstall and reinstall the Instagram app
1. Confirm if Instagram server is available
Sometimes, Instagram servers can be temporarily unavailable. You can confirm this from live outage map online or ask your friends if they are having the same issue.
Just confirm that the issue is only related to your account and not the Instagram server.
2. Login through Facebook
Try to log in to your Instagram with your Facebook account. Note that this can only be possible if you had earlier connected these two accounts. So it is advisable to get your Facebook and Instagram account connected.
Linking your accounts can help you save it from being hacked and can help you quickly resolve the Sorry something went wrong Instagram error.
3. Use the Windows 10 app to connect Facebook
This can be directly done from your laptop or desktop. After downloading the application from the Windows Store, log in and check if the issue is still there.
4. Temporarily disable your account
Sometimes Sorry something went wrong Instagram error can appear if there are glitches with your account. To fix it, follow these steps: