Many users want to know how to open EMZ files in Windows 10. Follow the steps given in this article to learn what is an EMZ file and how to open it.
How do I open an EMZ file?
Adobe Photoshop is and should be the go-to program for opening pretty much any image-type file format available, since it has near-universal compatibility with them all, including EMZ files.
Being a professional image editor also means that not only will you be able to open the EMZ file, but you will be able to edit, enhance, and doctor them in whatever way you see fit.
Finally, once you are done viewing and editing it, you can use the program to convert it to a different file format. For example, you can turn the EMZ file into something more easily accessible, such as JPG or BMP.
Adobe Photosop can open any image you can throw at it, including the EMZ files that can also edit.
2. Other Apps to try
- Microsoft Office – Apart from Microsoft Word app, you can also open the EMZ file with other Microsoft Office apps such as PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- File Viewer Plus – File Viewer Plus is a multipurpose file viewer application. You can open Documents, Media files, Archives as well as many other file formats including EMZ files using File Viewer Plus.
- Microsoft Visio – Another popular Microsoft Program that opens EMZ files is called Visio. It is a powerful diagramming solution that makes it easy to collaborate with your team and create professional-looking reports and charts.
- XnView MP – XnView MP is one of the most popular photos viewer application with Image resizer and batch converter features. EMZ files usually containing a graphic property and you can access them using the XnView MP photo viewer app.
That’s it. The most common way to access the EMZ files is to use the Microsoft Office app. However, if you don’t have it installed, you can use one of the software listed in this article to open the EMZ Files.
Do let us know if you have any queries in the comments below.
FAQ: Learn more about EMZ files
An EMZ file is a compressed image file known as a Windows Compressed Enhanced Metafile file. We can help you with a guide on how to open unknown file types.
- What app opens EMZ files?
There are plenty of apps that can open EMZ files. Here’s a complete guide on how to open EMZ files.
Since they are a type of graphic file, the is little chance that they can pose any type of threat. However, it doesn’t mean you can’t use a good antivirus tool to scan them.
Editor’s Note: This article was originally published in August 2019 and was revamped and updated in January 2021 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.