In addition, FIFA changes the players rooster, torunaments, team comps and tactics every year, in concordance to real life. Therefore, people will turn to previous FIFA games, such as FIFA 2015.
But as you run FIFA 15 on your Windows 10 computer for the first time, you may experience some unexpected issues. Today, we’ll try to solve these problems for all those who are facing them.
How do I fix FIFA 15 PC issues?
- Check if Media Player is enabled
- Disable MSI Afterburner
- Update your drivers
- Disable Game Mode and Game DVR
- Additional solutions
1. Check if Media Player is enabled
- Press the Windows Key and open Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, click on Programs.
- Under Programs and Features, open Turn Windows features on or off.
- Expand Media Features and check Windows Media Player.
- Click OK and restart your computer.
I was wandering around EA Sports forums searching for the possible solutions, and I saw that a lot of people don’t have any problems with FIFA 15 on Windows 10, as it runs very smooth.
However, a couple of players said that they actually have some problems with crashing, but one user found a suitable solution for that.
According to him, the crashing problem will occur if your Media Player isn’t enabled, so all you have to do to prevent crashes in FIFA 15 is to turn on your Media Player again.
2. Disable MSI Afterburner
- Press the Windows Key + S and type Task Manager.
- Open Task Manager and go to the Startup tab.
- Select MSI Afterburner, then select Disable.
If you’re using some software for monitoring your computer temperature, like MSI Afterburner, it may cause some crashing errors, too. So try to disable it, and check if your FIFA 15 is now working.
This is because some temperature monitoring programs may have conflicts with some Origin features, and this probably prevents your FIFA 15 from working.
3. Update your drivers
- Press the Windows Key + S and search for Device Manager.
- Open the Device Manager.
- Search the device you want to update.
- Right-click on it and select Update driver.
- Let Windows finish updating.
Of course I can also tell you to check if your graphic card drivers are updated, but I guess you already knew and did that, so drivers won’t be an issue.
But in case you didn’t upgrade your graphics card drivers after you upgraded your system to Windows 10, you should definitely do that. Not just because of FIFA, but because it could cause a lot of other problems.