Veteran players are looking for cheap overpowered players for creating FIFA 21 best starter team.
And some are just learning the basics of scraping together a decent starter team.
Talking about FIFA 21 is nothing if you don’t actually own the game.
Get it now for PC, Xbox, PlayStation, or Nintendo Switch!
- 700+ teams
- 30 official leagues
- Unparalleled graphics
- 17,000+ authentic players
- Have a career in professional football and grow
- Play as one of the best football teams of the 2021 season
- Playing online can be a pain with an older PC
How do I put together a decent Starter Team?
Plenty of players on the official forums agree that the steps to getting a good starter team are pretty straightforward:
- Discard or sell all of the starter packs that you have or may get along the way.
- Start doing all of the advanced Squad Build Challenges (SBCs) one-by-one.
- Save up a large amount of currency
- Buy your team with the proceeds.
- Try to make team compositions with players from the same country for better synergies and loyalty in certain Squad Build Challenges.
What to look out for in Starter Team
While these steps may seem pretty simple enough, there are some things that need mentioning.
- For starters, this strategy is only profitable at the beginning or the end of a season.
- That is when all the prices are low and you don’t have to go farming like there’s no tomorrow for a single player.
- This is mainly because the Futbin solutions are not up yet, so the prices are still low.
- You need to have experience playing the game, since the advanced Squad Build Challenges aren’t exactly a walk in the park for some.
- You’ll need to stay glued to the game so that you can take advantage of all the non-repeatable Squad Build Challenges available at any given moment.
- Making a team composition using mostly players from the same country is very difficult.
- This due to the Random Numbers Generator (RNG) nature of packs.
However, if you do manage to do this, you will easily build up a team of at least 80 in rating each.