Here’s how you can use WinZip to perform all of the tasks listed above with one simple command:
- Download and install WinZip
- Navigate to where the photo file is stored
- Right-click the file and select Zip and Share (WinZip Express)
In the next WinZip windows that appears, you will gain access to everything you need to perform all of the tasks described earlier in the article, including:
- The ability to archive the file, and choosing in what format
- The possibility of archiving the file
- Choosing whether to save the new zip file on PC, send it to the Cloud, or export it via Email.
Sending large amounts of data over the Internet via cloud or email has never been easier, all thanks to WinZip
Note: In order to make use of this functionality, you need to have the desktop client of the Cloud service installed on your PC.
Additionally, in order to send the files via email, an email address needs to be provided and linked with WinZip.
By following these steps, you should now be able to send large photo files faster, and in a more secure way, all thanks to just one tool.
Let us know what other methods you use to make sending large photo files more efficient by leaving us a message in the comments section below.