In this article, we will take a closer look at how you can solve this error and we recommend that you follow our recommendation in the same order as we have listed them.
How can I fix the L2CAP interface driver problem?
1. Use a third party software
If you get a Bluetooth L2CAP Interface driver error, then checking and installing the correct drivers is essential.
Using a dedicated software that will do this automatically would be recommended, as it will avoid installing the wrong ones.
There are many tools out there from which you can choose and after our team tested most of them, we recommend that you use DriverFix.
There are many versions of Bluetooth Interface drivers out there, and it’s important to make sure the appropriate one is being downloaded.
With DriverFix you will download the correct driver which will avoid any permanent damage to your device by downloading and installing the wrong driver version.
Using this tool is really simple. Once you download and install it on your PC, you can start the scan and wait until it finishes downloading and installing the latest drivers on your device.
In the case of missing or faulty drivers on your device, DriverFix will identify and update/fix those as well.
Keep your drivers updated all the time with this amazing software, making sure your system runs smoothly. Try it now!
2. Update the driver manually
- Go to Device Manager and select the Bluetooth driver.
- Right-click on the Bluetooth driver and select Uninstall.
- Next, go to View and select Check for hardware changes to install the latest Bluetooth driver.
3. Run the Bluetooth troubleshooter
- Go to Start and select Settings.
- Next, select the Troubleshoot option.
- In the Fix and find other problems section select Bluetooth.
- Click on Bluetooth and select the Run the troubleshooter option.