Does TTS work on the Discord mobile app?
Alas, the Text-to-Speech feature is not available for the Discord mobile app. So, you can’t select any Text-to-Speech options within the Android app.
That feature is, however, available in the Discord web app along with the desktop software.
How do I enable TTS on Discord?
- First, Open the Discord app and click the User Settings button.
- Click Text & Images.
- Then scroll to the Allow playback and usage of /tts command and toggle it on.
How can I fix Text-To-Speech on Discord?
1. Update sound device drivers
To fix any more general audio issue that might be impacting Discord’s Text-to-Speech feature, consider updating sound device drivers.
You can check if you need to update audio drivers with driver updater software.
Driver updater software will highlight outdated drivers and enable you to quickly update them.
Drivers are essential for your PC and all the programs that you use daily. If you want to avoid crashes, freezes, bugs, lag or any other problems, you will need to keep them updated.
Constantly checking for driver updates is time consuming. Fortunately, you can use an automated solution that will safely check for new updates and apply them with ease, and that’s why we strongly recommend DriverFix.
Follow these easy steps to safely update your drivers:
- Download and install DriverFix.
- Launch the application.
- Wait for DriverFix to detect all your faulty drivers.
- The software will now show you all the drivers that have issues, and you just need to select the ones you’d liked fixed.
- Wait for DriverFix to download and install the newest drivers.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Drivers will no longer create problems when it comes to your system’s drivers functionality if you download and use this powerful software today.
Disclaimer: this program needs to be upgraded from the free version in order to perform some specific actions.
2. Toggle the Text-to-Speech setting off/on
First, try resetting the Allow playback and usage of /tts command setting by turning it off and back on again.
You can access that Text-to-Speech setting as outlined within the guidelines for enabling TTS on Discord above.
Turn off that setting, restart Discord, and then toggle the TTS option back on.