In order to help you address this, we prepared a list of 3 quick solutions. If you’re having a hard time resolving the issue at hand, make sure to check them out below.
How do I fix The driver has been blocked from loading error?
1. Disable antivirus protection or add an exception
If you are using the built-in protective software Windows Defender or any other third party antivirus tool you can receive The driver has been blocked from loading error message when trying to install new apps.
Choose to disable the antivirus protection and retry the installation process. If everything works without problems you should try to add an exception within the antivirus software for that particular program.
Always turn back on the security protection on your Windows 10 system for keeping everything safe and secured all the time.
We recommend Vipre Antivirus Plus – a reliable antivirus program that protects your PC against viruses, Trojans, malware, spyware, and other Internet dangers such as ransomware.
This tool offers the best protection on the market, and it won’t interfere with your new apps in any way.
Vipre Antivirus Plus
Run your favorite apps and simultaneously have your PC protected from malware only with Vipre Antivirus Plus!
2. Disable driver signature enforcement
- Press the Windows key + R, type cmd, and hit Enter.
- Right-click on Command Prompt, and select Run as administrator.
- Type the following command, and press Enter:
bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks on
- This will automatically disable driver signature enforcement on your device.
- If you want to enable this feature back again, you need to execute the following command in an elevated cmd window:
bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks off
Additionally, you should also follow: