In a few short days from now, we’ll know all about the new Google Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G. With the launch coming up so soon, it’s little surprise that leaks have been hitting the news desk revealing colors, specs, pricing and more. I bet you’ll be pleased to finally read about the official devices next week, but for now, here are those new rumors and speculations:
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Fan Edition) went live this past week. We covered a bunch of leaks, rumors and speculation last week, so we’ll keep it simple this week: We haven’t done our full review yet, but our impressions after going hands-on for a few days are pretty good.
Here are the top Android stories of the week
- Update now! — Latest Galaxy S20 series update brings camera improvements, Sep. security patch
- Watch this — Samsung’s free TV app comes to Galaxy phones
- I like it — This might be our first look at the cancelled Xperia Play 2
- A fresh start? — OnePlus Nord phones are factory resetting in owners’ pockets
- At last — The Nokia 8.3 5G is finally here: All the info you need!
- Will it help? — Huawei is open to using Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets in its phones
- Cool!!! — Huawei wants to charge your phone with lasers: Here’s when we could see it
- Communicate freely — US bans on TikTok, WeChat temporarily halted
- Keep mi in the loop — Xiaomi Mi 10T series confirmed to launch next week
- Don’t fallout of your chair — Microsoft buys Bethesda in $7.5 billion deal
- Cute Echo — Amazon hardware event 2020: Everything the company announced today
- New apps in our Android Apps Weekly — Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells, Battle Tank2, and more
From around the network
Deals of the week:
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE international giveaway
This week, we’re giving away a brand new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE smartphone. The ‘budget’ flagship. Enter this week’s Sunday giveaway for your chance to win!
Don’t miss these videos
That’s it, folks! We’ll have another giveaway and more top Android stories for you next week. To stay up to date on all things Android Authority in the meantime, be sure to subscribe to our newsletters at the link below.