How can I fix error 0x8007371b?
1. Use Restoro
Restoro is a highly-rated system maintenance utility that might resolve Windows Update error 0x8007371b.
This software includes a thorough system scanner that can resolve a wide variety of Windows errors.
Restoro will start scanning six PC areas automatically upon launch and then present you with a detailed scan summary.
Thereafter, all you’ll need to do is click Restoro’s Start Repair button!
Other useful features of Restoro
- Provides malware protection
- Its scanner incorporates registry scanning
- Provides a one-click fix for a wide variety of common Windows issues
- Utilizes an online database that includes more than 25 million update Microsoft files
- Comes with a generous 60-day refund guarantee
Easily resolve the 0x8007371b Windows error by using this software today!
Use Windows Update
- Run the Windows Update troubleshooter
- Open the search box by clicking the Type here to search taskbar button.
- Enter the keyword troubleshoot in the search utility.
- Click Troubleshoot to open that Settings tab.
- Click Additional troubleshooters to open the window shown directly below.
- Select the Windows Update troubleshooter listed there.
- Click Run the troubleshooter to open the Windows Update troubleshooter.
- Then go through and apply the troubleshooter’s suggested fixes.
2. Run image and servicing scans
- To run Deployment Image & Servicing Management scans, press the Windows key + S search box keyboard shortcut.
- Type cmd in Windows 10’s search box.
- Right-click Command Prompt and select Run as administrator to open an elevated CP window.
- First, type in this command and press Enter:
Dism /online /cleanup-image /ScanHealth
- After than scan, input this Deployment Image command:
Dism /online /cleanup-image /CheckHealth
- Finally, type in this command and hit Enter:
Dism online /cleanup-image /RestoreHealth
3. Scan system files
- Open an elevated Command Prompt window as outlined for steps one to three of the previous resolution.
- Enter this System File Checker command in the Prompt’s window:
- Press the Enter key to run the SFC command.
- Wait for the scan to finish and display its scanning outcome.
- If the scan outcome says Windows Resource Protection repaired corrupt files, restart your laptop or desktop.
4. Clear Windows Update’s cache folder
- Right-click your Start button and select Run.
- To open the Services window, input services.msc in Run’s text box and click OK.
- Right-click the Windows Update service to select Stop.
- Next, open File Explorer with the Windows key + E keyboard shortcut for it.
- Enter this path into the file path bar:
- Press the Ctrl + A key to select all the folder’s content.
- Select the Home tab.
- Click the Delete button.
- Open the Services window again.
- Right-click Windows Update and select Start to restart that service.
5. Uninstall third-party antivirus software
- Open Run’s window.
- Enter appwiz.cpl into Run and click OK to open the Programs and Features applet.
- Select your listed antivirus software.
- Click the Uninstall option for your antivirus utility.
- Click Yes to provide further confirmation to uninstall software.
Note: Some antivirus utilities have their own removal tools. Uninstall your antivirus software with its official removal tool if it has one.
The above resolutions might fix Windows Update error 0x8007371b for some users but aren’t guaranteed to resolve the issue for everybody.
If the above fixes aren’t enough, consider reinstalling Windows 10 with the in-place upgrade method as a last resort.