What to do if Run WinZip button is not working?
1. Reinstall WinZip
- Go to Settings app and navigate to the Apps section.
- Select WinZip and click on the Uninstall button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
Once you remove WinZip, you just need to download it from the official source and install it again.
WinZip is the best file managing software and archive for Windows.
2. Make sure you have .NET Framework installed
- Visit Microsoft’s website.
- Now download the required version of the .NET Framework.
- Start the downloaded file and follow the instructions on the screen.
Once the .NET Framework is installed, check if the problem with WinZip is still there. WinZip relies on .NET Framework, and if you don’t have the required version available, you don’t be able to run it.
- Locate the WinZip application and move it to Trash.
- Now empty your Trash.
Alternatively, you can do the following:
- Start Launchpad and type WinZip.
- Click and hold WinZip, and select X in the upper left corner of the screen.
After you uninstall WinZip, you just need to download WinZip and install it again.
Once the software is installed and activated, the issue should be resolved. Many users reported issues with Big Sur, but after updating WinZip to the latest version, the problem was completely resolved.
WinZip is the best software for creating and extracting Zip files on Mac.
WinZip is great software, and if WinZip isn’t opening for you, make sure that your trial version hasn’t expired. In most cases, you can fix these types of problems simply by purchasing the WinZip license and reinstalling the software.
Are you having additional problems with WinZip? Let us know in the comments below!