How can I fix Your browser is heavily damaged by virus message?
1. Try using a different browser
In case the Your phone is severely damaged by (13) viruses message keeps appearing, try switching to a different web browser, such as Opera for example.
The browser comes with a built-in ad-block, so you won’t have to deal with ads ever again. There’s also an extensive tab management feature so you can find open tabs or organize tabs into workspaces.
Opera is available on all desktop and mobile platforms, so if you’re looking for a new fast, secure, and reliable browser, be sure to give Opera a try.
Other great features:
- Unlimited free VPN
- Integrated messenger
- Integrated Twitter and Instagram
- Sidebar media player
- Snapshot feature
For secure, fast, and reliable browsing experience, be sure to try out Opera.
2. Ignore the message and close the tab
- Once the warning message appears, close the tab.
- Do not click on any links in the message or download any software that the message recommends.
Your system is heavily damaged by two viruses message is a scam, and if you ever encounter this message, you should just ignore it.
The message is designed to trick you into downloading the fake antivirus software or into calling the tech support experts to fix the problem for you, for a small fee.
As you can probably tell, this is just a scam, so the best course of action would be to ignore the message, close the tab that shows the message, or close your browser.
You can also disable the Internet connection and then try to open the browser and close the tab that is giving you this message.
3. Delete history, cache, and cookies
- On your phone go to Settings > Safari and choose Clear History and Website Data.
- Go to Settings > Safari and enable Block All Cookies, Block Pop-ups,and Fraudulent Website Warning.
After doing this, check if the Your phone is heavily damaged by (6 viruses) message is still there.
Keep in mind that blocking cookies might cause certain websites to not work properly, so you’ll need to enable cookies after you fix the problem.